It’s almost Diwali and the amount of excitement and added anxiety that we’re going through is real guys! With every passing year, we’re trying to win the Diwali style game and be blissfully crushed under compliments. Taking mandatory selfies with diyas, holding fuljhadis and the award-winning picture next to a rangoli can’t be skipped. But what can be added are jaw-dropping, unique Diwali outfit ideas. So for all you confused souls, here is a fine curation of top desi looks inspired by Athiya Shetty to help you choose your ensemble for this year.
1. Dazzling Green Anarkali From Rahul Mishra
2. Peppy Orange Lehenga From Anita Dongre
3. Metallic Silver Sharara From Simar Dugal
4. Black and Gold Lehenga and Jacket From Shyamal & Bhumika
Athiya Shetty with designer duo Shyamal & Bhumika at ICW 2017
5. Pretty Pink Gown From Rami Kadi
6. Pastel Floral Anarkali From Anita Dongre
7. Festive Maroon Lehenga From Anita Dongre
8. Powder Blue Lehenga From Raw Mango by Sanjay Garg
9. Blingy Monochrome Lehenga From Tarun Tahiliani
10. Frilled Glossy Lehenga From Manish Malhotra
11. Olive Fusion Lehenga From Anamika Khanna
Now that you’ve been fed with amazing Diwali outfit ideas, y’all can thank us later and get started with the hunt. Happy Shopping!
The post 11 Athiya Shetty-Inspired Desi Looks For Your Last Minute Festive Fix is copyright of MissMalini.