Last week we were flooded with a whole lot of desi dressing inspiration from our very own Bollywood babes, thanks to the abundance of Diwali parties happening in B-Town. We saw everything from bright sarees to fusion wear and more. However, we did notice how so many of Bollywood’s leading ladies opted to wear the colour black. Seems pretty unusual right? Now, as someone whose wardrobe majorly consists of clothes in this hue, I’m rooting for these looks with all my might. While the colour might be looked down up as ‘ashubh‘ for weddings and other auspicious events, we’d say don’t hold back in wearing it for cocktail parties, after parties or even a sangeet. Keep scrolling to see how the hottest ladies of Bollywood wore the hue.
1. Kareena Kapoor Khan in Anamika Khanna
2. Alia Bhatt in Shymal & Bhumika
3. Katrina Kaif in Sabyasachi
4. Malaika Arora in Raw Mango by Sanjay Garg
5. Shraddha Kapoor in Koëcsh by Kresha Bajaj
6. Karisma Kapoor in Sabyasachi
7. Swara Bhasker in Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla
Which one of these celebrity-inspired all-black looks will you try out for the wedding season? Do let us know in the comments below!
The post 7 Celebrities Who’ll Make You Wanna Pick Black This Festive Season is copyright of MissMalini.