No matter how old one grows, learning new things doesn’t really stop. You get to know about cool new things every now and then, which is pretty cool. But what’s even cooler is getting to know a weird fact that blows your mind, don’t you agree? I am one of those people who is constantly hunting for such facts to read about, I am sure a lot of y’all too feel the same way. Which is why I thought why not make a list of some of the craziest facts that I have come across and share it with you gaiz! So, read on and thank me later. LOL.
1. It is physically impossible for a pig to look up at the sky.
So, I can’t sing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star to them anymore?
2. The majority of the dust in your house is made up of your own dead skin.
Then why do I feel dead on the inside too?
3. A flamingo can only eat with its head upside down.
I don’t know how I feel about this one.
4. Getting struck by lightning heats the skin to 27760°C.
Wait a minute, isn’t that hotter than the sun? So lit!
5. Snails can sleep for up to three years.
That’s cute, but do the snails know they still cannot beat me in this?
6. The Hawaiin alphabet only has twelve letters—A, E, I, O, U, H, K, L, M, N, P, W.
You’re doing it right, Hawai! I will henceforth only speak the Hawaiian language.
7. A cockroach can live several weeks without its head.
I knew they had demonic powers in them, yuck!
Which of these weird facts shocked you the most? Let us know in the comments below.
The post 7 Random Yet Amazing Facts That You Probably Didn’t Know is copyright of MissMalini.