The Oscars mark a significant closing to the end of the Award season. The Grammys and Golden Globes gave us a lot to look forward in terms of the industry’s most fashion-forward faces, their talent and humorous moments from the carpet.. And speaking of the red carpet, while it’s currently buzzing with reporters and media asking the big question, “Who are you wearing tonight?”, the beauty team has slightly more important things to decode—Beauty looks!
While our social media handles have all kind of details on the the buzz-worthy fashion, we’re going to breakdown our favourite beauty looks spotted on Hollywood’s leading ladies at the 91st Academy Awards…
1. Adriana Lima’s ’70s glam with a twist just proves that a pop of pink on the lips can go a long way.
2. JLo’s mirrored dress didn’t stand a chance against her smokey eye and retro-chic hair.
3. An Audrey Hepburn look is always a great idea. And in true Lady Gaga fashion she made the look her own by adding a hint of silver liner to the upper lids.
4. We’ve never seen Charlize Theron look this chic as a brunette. The cropped ‘do with the fiery orange lip and powder blue dress made for a great look.
5. With Laura Harrier‘s minty-blue shadow, she doesn’t really need anything else.
7. A perfect cat eye flick with hints of green on the inner corner truly had Gemma Chan‘s look unique.
8. Jennifer Hudson shows off her incredibly fresh and glowy skin with bold brows and a great pair of lashes.
The post 8 Striking Beauty Looks That Dominated The 2019 Oscars Red Carpet is copyright of MissMalini.