Your wedding is basically the best day of your life. And hence, everything has to go just right for your big day. Whether it is the cake, your outfits, makeup, decor, photography or music. Everyone’s eyes will be on the newlywed couple. And that’s why, the song that plays when you first enter the room as a married couple, is very significant, crucial and says a lot about you as a couple. Here is a list of songs that you could choose from for your entry as a married couple. We suggest you pick as per your personality! So, let’s get right to it.
1. Lucky By Jason Mraz Feat. Colbie Caillat
2. Thinking Out Loud By Ed Sheeran
3. Cheerleader By OMI
4. Sky Full Of Stars By Coldplay
5. Shut Up And Dance With Me By Walk The Moon
6. Can’t Stop The Feeling By Justin Timberlake
7. Marry You By Bruno Mars
8. Stand By Me By Ben E. King
Aren’t these just the cutest? Tell us your favourite song in the comments below!
Don’t forget to follow us at @missmalinilifestyle to never miss a beat!
The post 8 Wedding Entry Songs That Every Modern Day Couple Must Consider is copyright of MissMalini.