Weekends are for relaxing, hanging out with your girls, lunch dates and movies. And for all of the above stated, you need to look good, as much as you feel good, amirite? Dressing well doesn’t always mean you have to go OTT, but it does mean that you have to tick a few boxes before heading out the door.
And while summer is just around the corner Shilpa Shetty Kundra‘s outfit already has me gravitating towards my wardrobe to pick out my white ganjee just to recreate an easy, functional and stylish look like hers!
The white ganjee was paired effortlessly with:
- a pair or statement, ankle flare jeans
- a printed pair of slides
- a designer tote bag
We love that she took a simple item of clothing and managed to create a no-brainer look with just a few essential pieces.
What you need to learn from Shilpa:
- Always stick to the basics.
- Don’t over accessorise a look.
- Try going for staple colours like whites and blues.
- Statement items (like a pair of denims and a shoes) are always great.
What do you think?
The post My Go-To Saturday Look: What Shilpa Shetty Just Wore! is copyright of MissMalini.