Black Friday is one of the best times of the year to pick up a new pair of headphones, with everything from in-ear buds to noise-cancelling headphones getting price cuts. And best of all, we’ve already done all the heavy lifting for you, putting together all the best deals from across the internet for your next pair of headphones.
The best headphones to buy on Black Friday
Sony’s 1000X M2 wireless noise-canceling headphones are some of the best around — sure, the newer, M3 version may offer some improvements like better noise-canceling and a more comfortable fit, but at a nearly half-off price of $199.99 (off the usual $349), it’s hard to find better headphones for the price. Both
Amazon and Best Buy offered the discount online at the start of Black Friday, though we’re only seeing it available at certain Best Buy locations, so check to see if it’s at your local store before heading out.
Should those sell out — and we expect them to sooner than later — there are plenty of other good deals below, whether you’re interested in earbuds or over-ear headphones.
Plantronics BackBeat Go 810 for $113.24 (usually $149)
- Beats Studio 3 Wireless headphones for $279.99 (usually $349.99)
- Audio-Technica A & AD headphones start at $59.99
- Bang and Olufsen H4 wireless headphones are $199.99 (usually $233.47)
- Bose SoundSport wireless headphones for $99 (usually $149)
- Jabra Elite 65t true wireless headphones are $119.99 (usually $169.99)
- Beats X wireless headphones for $75 (usually $109)
JLab JBuds Air true wireless headphones for $30 (usually $49)
- Plantronics BackBeat Fit 3100 for $129.99 (usually $149.99)
- Plantronics BackBeat Go 410 for $99.99 (usually $129.99)
Master & Dynamic: save 30 percent on orders over $500 with code BFD30, save 20 percent on orders under $500 with code BFD20